PDT11/150 supported in RT11 5.7?

Christian Gauger-Cosgrove captainkirk359 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 16:04:33 CST 2021

>From the freshly installed RT-11 v5.7 disk image I have available to me:

.type pd.mac
.MCALL  .MODULE
.MODULE PD,VERSION=09,COMMENT=<PDT-11/130/150 Handler>,AUDIT=YES

On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 at 14:44, Jacob Ritorto via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> I was just reading the RT 11 5.7 documentation the other day and noticed the mention that PDT-11s were desupported with that release. I think the follow up to that was that the device drivers are still there, but no longer built for you. Maybe you could build it yourself and be fine!

So yes, to confirm what Jake says: the handler is included as source
only, you will need to compile and link it yourself to use it. (There
are several other drivers in a similar state, including the TU-58
driver and DECtape driver.)

Best regards,

Christian
--