Ogle hpq00q0

ED SHARPE couryhouse at aol.com
Fri Nov 19 20:05:56 CST 2021

No. Jay  thought answered this missing disk. A. Hp 2883 20meg 10 platter high nice glass top could see heads going in and out. Fun!  Also had 2884 slave drive to it. Google hp2000 and smecc for old pix from the 80s.
Would not start  up machines unless I had spare 2100 processor.
System is on a glassed in area with lots of 80s era hppc related things  my business.  Computer Exchange sold.Ah the 80s!  It was the time to be in the biz!
Gaint walk in display case but3 very very filled Last I looked there was acn off brand  APL LAPTOP  THAT USEF A MICRO CASSETTE FOR MASS STORAGE!would have to clean out and get real power  and a temp air duct into there Maybe hp 2000emulator and a scssi tape drive?   The 3000 tape has converted  versions  and the final. FORUM/3000  but those will not run on 2000.. And the 2000 I think is the one I get the most request for
Ed#Sent from the all new AOL app for Android