Getting files from HP 3000l ll business noretapes (was: Re: HP 2000 TSB and FORTRAN)

ED SHARPE couryhouse at aol.com
Fri Nov 19 17:40:05 CST 2021

AH.... NO! JAY! To compare Jay.. it was like if our system was your cell phone your pcs and your business computer contents all in one system.
I  doubt you would release  that into public hands.

I used our 2000 and 3000. As my personal. PC Jay!  Letters to my family. Notes to myself... poetry.... articles I wrote for 5. Years  for. THE CHRONICLE (HP CENTRIC NEWS PAPER)  anything  a computer was used for is how I always used our systems.
  ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!

These back ups contain all of all of all!
Not just a dump of a bbs and multi user spacecraft games  and most of all the fun stuff.
Now if you do not understand my wish for personal privacy  we need to recalibrate you.  (GRIN!)
so there  you go!

Sent from the all new AOL app for Android

  On Fri, Nov 19, 2021 at 3:43 PM, jwest at classiccmp.org<jwest at classiccmp.org> wrote:   Ed wrote...
--------
It is solved when I have a tape drive at our physical location to restore our tapes to our system buy US.
--------
 Perhaps in the interest of saving history for everyone else, you could meet in the middle (figuratively) with a less inward-looking mentality?

Unless you're fine setting conditions that you're unlikely to meet and then the bits go to the ether......the loss is your fault yet everyone suffers.