What happened to control-data.info and controlfreaks.org?

Alexandre Souza alexandre.tabajara at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 08:54:12 CST 2021

And the ones harmed were the people who cared for and supported him, the
guy who stole his material got nothing but promotion.

A very selfish and childish way to handle things.

If you like a site...clone it to your HD, it happens more than you think :(

73 de pu2sex Alexandre

Enviado do meu Tele-Movel