Writings on AI from 17 years ago....

Antonio Carlini a.carlini at ntlworld.com
Mon May 31 18:47:19 CDT 2021

On 31/05/2021 23:55, Chris Zach via cctalk wrote:
> Sure, Library of Alexadria, lots of examples through history. Oddly
> enough people like to find this stuff, centralize it somewhere, then
> burn it to the ground.
>
> Go figure. And make sure all of your stuff is backed up all over the
> place, it's amazing how it can all wind up on one guy's FTP server
> that vanishes....

True. I was looking for a document [1] from www.miim.com just the other
day. I know it used to be available because I had previously saved a few
other docs from there, just not this one. But it's gone and archive.org
won't serve it up (I did find the site owner's account of his battle
with archive.org to sto pserving copies of his stuff ... ironically on
another archive site!)

[1] The RSX FAQ, in case anyone else was more diligent than I was!

Antonio

--
Antonio Carlini
antonio at acarlini.com