LCM (was: Writings on AI from 17 years ago....)

Jim Manley jim.manley at gmail.com
Mon May 24 11:12:36 CDT 2021

Wasn’t there a question as to whether LCM + L was ever going to open again
because Paul Allen’s estate’s executors are closing down things that don’t
interest them (permanently?), and COVID-19 provided an excuse to completely
lay off staff?  The website still says “closed ... for now”.

Another Allen non-profit institution, the Museum of Pop Culture (formerly
the Experience Music Project, then EMP, then Experience Music Project and
Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame (“EMPSFM” for short-ish), then EMP
Museum) is now open Fridays through Mondays.