DEC weights

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Mon May 24 07:21:14 CDT 2021

    > From: Barry M

    > H960 120 lbs   (not sure if this includes the side panels)

The H960 has a whole constellation of appurtenances which can add to the
weight: sides, back door, back mounting frame, top fan(s), floor screen,
stabilizer feet, etc, etc.

I happen to have an empty H960 (well, it does have the two top fans, which I
was too lazy to take out - they are only a couple of pounds each) out in my
garage, so I stuck it on a bathroom floor scale, and it seems to be about
100 pounds.

If you want the weight on any of the other bits (above), let me know, it
would be easy to weigh them.

	Noel