COMPAQ ISA PC to ethernent

Richard Pope mechanic_2 at charter.net
Sun May 23 02:06:12 CDT 2021

Grant,
     There is so much here. I want five hundred for all of it and 750 to
delivered it to any where in the lower 48. This allows me to continue
driving around the country! I'll throw in the Simpsons! No gorillas,
climate controlled, no damage. It will cost more than that to ship it. I
live in Reedsburg, WI 53959. Where do you live?
GOD Bless and Thanks,
rich!