Link Rot

Justin Goldberg justgold79 at gmail.com
Sun May 23 00:08:04 CDT 2021

I've always thought that robots.txt would the be interesting stuff that
should be archived, perhaps it could be behind a paywall. There's no law
against archiving it other then subnets being blocked, which is easily
bypassed as matt cutts wrote a blog post on silently spidering content.
Also you can use the cloud proxies which call themselves sdwan. Yacy and
other p2p web crawlers are another way to go.