Looking for VAXSET Software Engineering Tools for VMS 4.x

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Fri May 14 08:43:52 CDT 2021

> On May 14, 2021, at 5:45 AM, John Foust via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> At 12:03 PM 4/17/2021, Zane Healy via cctalk wrote:
>> Do you have access to a Record Store that deals in used CDs?  I know one of our local ones used to have  a machine for resurfacing CDs, at the time, I didn’t need to make use of the service.  Another option might be used Video Game stores.
>
> In the USA, it is not uncommon that a public library would have
> such a CD/DVD rescue machine, too.  Ask a librarian.

That’s an interesting point, they’d basically have to have one, at least in the same system as they are.  I forget that Libraries are more about optical discs than books these days. :-(  Of course I mainly forget that because I have more books on any topic that interests me, than our local library system.

Zane