Intel iPSC/860 restoration

Camiel Vanderhoeven camiel.vanderhoeven at vmssoftware.com
Sun May 9 12:17:15 CDT 2021

I managed to bring another one of my supercomputers back to life: an Intel iPSC/860. This one has 16 compute nodes, 8 i860’s and8 i386’s with Weitek co-processors, as well as 4 I/O nodes.

Detailed writeup here: http://www.vaxbarn.com/index.php/42-repair/756-ipsc-860-repair

Downloads (documentation, tape and floppy images available in the downloads section on my website.

 Camiel

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain privileged, confidential, proprietary, private, copyrighted, or other legally protected information. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient (even if the e-mail address above is yours), please notify us by return e-mail immediately, and delete the message and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this message or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.