General Instruments Capacitive Keyboard Encoder

Paul Birkel pbirkel at gmail.com
Tue May 4 09:18:29 CDT 2021

It uses individual sprung metal leaves, with the exception of the caps-lock key which has a central LED and around that an annular square foil/pad that is in fine shape.  It's all nicely constructed; the case even includes a spray-on metallized surface that is connected via a sprung contact to the cable shield and the switch-body retaining plate.

-----