That VAXStation4000vlc 3W3 video connector

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Tue May 4 05:00:00 CDT 2021

On Tue, 4 May 2021 at 07:50, Doug Jackson via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Kindest regards,
>
> Doug Jackson
>
> em: doug at doughq.com
> ph: 0414 986878
>
> Check out my awesome clocks at www.dougswordclocks.com
> Follow my amateur radio adventures at vk1zdj.net

> Just like an old fashioned letter, this email and any files transmitted
> with it should probably be treated as confidential and intended solely for
> your own use.
>
> Please note that any interesting spelling is usually my own and may have
> been caused by fat thumbs on a tiny tiny keyboard.
>
> Should any part of this message prove to be useful in the event of the
> imminent Zombie Apocalypse then the sender bears no personal, legal, or
> moral responsibility for any outcome resulting from its usage unless the
> result of said usage is the unlikely defeat of the Zombie Hordes in which
> case the sender takes full credit without any theoretical or actual legal
> liability. :-)
>
> Be nice to your parents.
>
> Go outside and do something awesome - Draw, paint, walk, setup a
> radio station, go fishing or sailing - just do something that makes you
> happy.
>
> ^G ^G ^G ^G ^G ^G ^G ^G- In more laid back days this line would literally
> sing ^G ^G ^G ^G ^G ^G ^G ^G

Doug, could I ask you to please pay a little more respect to mailing
list etiquette?

Your reply should go _below_ the text you are replying to, not above.
The maximum length for a signature is 4 lines of 80 characters or
fewer, and the sig should be prefixed with a line containing two minus
signs then a space.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk – gMail/gTalk/gHangouts: lproven at gmail.com