That VAXStation4000vlc 3W3 video connector

Jonathan Stone kiwi_jonathan at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 19:31:25 CDT 2021

 You need a video cable with a 3W3 connector on one end. Original was likely a DEC BC29G-10.
That, plus 5BNC-to-VGA cables, and 3 F/F BNC barrels, will work with a multisync monitor that handles sync-on-green.

I just went through this with several DECstations, where the Turbochannel graphics options have the same 3W3 connector.