Bounces

Lawrence Wilkinson ljw-cctech at ljw.me.uk
Sat May 1 10:01:51 CDT 2021

On 1/05/21 4:00 pm, Adrian Graham via cctalk wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Did anyone else get an email about excessive bounces today? I’ve not changed anything hosting wise forever so this is a bit weird.
>
> Cheers,

There was a bounce from gmail - something about some of the messages it
didn't like. If you got this one then it's not a general dislike of
cctalk or classiccmp.org which is the problem.

All I can suggest is that those of you with gmail addresses have a quick
look at http://www.classiccmp.org/pipermail/cctalk/2021-May/date.html to
see what you have missed - it seemed to be the DEC RF08/RS08 message
from Mattis that upset gmail.

LJW

Lawrence Wilkinson                          lawrence at ljw.me.uk
The IBM 360/30 page                   http://www.ljw.me.uk/ibm360