head alignment tape

p.gebhardt at ymail.com p.gebhardt at ymail.com
Tue Mar 30 14:54:24 CDT 2021

 hi list,
I am very interested in the tapes and contacted the seller.
Let's see if they are still available.
cheers,
Pierre

http://www.digitalheritage.de

     Am Dienstag, 30. März 2021, 21:21:47 MESZ hat Jos Dreesen via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> Folgendes geschrieben:

 On 30.03.21 21:13, Curious Marc wrote:
> Can’t see the web page, it’s blocked. But yes, I could definitely use an alignment taoe.
> Marc

Sorry all,

Did not realize that site was geoblocked, it is some sort of local (i.e. Swiss)  Craigslist.

I will not copy the whole advert, but this is  what is for sale ( 50 CHF, around 60 USD for all 5 tapes )

1 Stk. Pericomp Master Head Alignement Tape
1 Stk. Memorex IV Quantum-CX 6250 DPI
1 Stk. Memorex Quantum-CX
2 Stk. Univac Testtape

Note that  I am not the seller, just want to point out what I believe is a rare item

Jos