VCF Swap Meet in Wall, NJ

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Fri Mar 19 17:49:49 CDT 2021

Announcing our second Annual Vintage Computer Federation Swap Meet!
Last year's Swap Meet was very successful so ... we are doing it again!

*DATE*: April 24, 2021 (RAIN DATE: April 25, 2021)
*TIME*: 8AM to 2PM
*ADDRESS*:
Parking Lot on Monmouth Boulevard, Wall, NJ
Across from Infoage Museum and Brookdale College
*GPS location*: https://goo.gl/maps/m1AAS4UUziGXnoPeA
 (40.1848793,-74.0630848)
*WEBSITE*: http://vcfed.org/wp/vcf-swap-meet
*EMAIL*: swapmeet at vcfed.org
*PHONE*: 732-722-5015

Free to buyers.

Vendor cost is per space. First space is $20, each additional space is $10.
You can park in your space and sell out of your vehicle.

*SEND PAYMENT TO*: paypal at vcfed.org (FRIENDS AND FAMILY OPTION)
Write in the note section:
[your name]
VCF Swap Meet 4/24/2021
Number of spaces:

*SWAP MEET SIGNUP*: https://forms.gle/kNCL8WVxTQcnw5nA6

* Reservation doesn't guarantee sales.
* The Vintage Computer Federation is only providing a space, vendors must
bring their own tables, tents, cars.
* In case of inclement weather, money paid will be refunded.
* All items that you bring must be taken with you. No items are to be left
behind.
* Port-o-potty on site.

Jeff Brace