Need to have a roll of paper punch tape read by a tape reader and printed

Lawrence Wilkinson ljw-cctech at ljw.me.uk
Tue Mar 9 03:19:28 CST 2021

Sorry Vince & Gary, it was my fault that the original cctalk posting was
deleted amongst the spam. It did get to cctech which is where Camiel saw it.

But before I could ask Gary to re-post, Camiel had replied so I figured
that everyone would get to see that.

Lawrence

Lawrence Wilkinson                          lawrence at ljw.me.uk
The IBM 360/30 page                   http://www.ljw.me.uk/ibm360