RSX11D disks on EBAY- anyone interested?

Lee Gleason lee.gleason at comcast.net
Mon Mar 8 11:42:42 CST 2021

On 3/3/21 11:11 AM, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:
>>/On 3/3/21 10:42 AM, Lee Gleason via cctalk wrote: />>//>>>/   The auction starts at  more than I have in my computer budget this
month />>/I went ahead and bought these, but paypal contributions to my email
would be helpful />>/this is way more than I can afford as well. /
>He listed a 11D utilities source disk over the weekend, so that is on its way now too.
>I asked and he says he doesn't have any more 'red labeled' DEC disk packs.

   Did you notice this auction? Looks like not all of his RSX11D stuff is red labelled. This one looks like it might hold a running system.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/PDP-11-RK05-RSX-11D-64K-DEC-Digital-PDP/353410808160?hash=item5248ecf960:g:IwQAAOSwge9gQ7Zh

--
Lee K. Gleason N5ZMR
Control-G Consultants