ISO: Docs for Mostek MK8009-CA omnibus memory

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 01:35:22 CDT 2021

Hey all --

Picked up a memory board for my PDP-8/A, it's a Mostek MK8009-CA, currently
outfitted with 32KW of memory but with empty pads for another 32KW.  Not a
ton of documentation on this -- anyone have anything?  At minimum,
configuration information would be nice, I'd also like to know what it
takes to upgrade it to 64KW (apart from 24 more 4116's), so schematics
would be excellent.  I have this weird idea about extending TSS/8 to use
more memory and the advanced features of the KT8-A...

- Josh