Early Programming Books

Lee Courtney leec2124 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 22:37:31 CDT 2021

Hi Paul - the images are on-line, I blame my inept typing and editing
skills for not properly deleting that line. Originally I wrote that line as
they are not on-line via CHM. But, I thought to look on Al's site and of
course there they are. Which is the important thing - that people can get
access to them.

Computers...jeesh! Do what I want, not what I say!  ;-)

Lee

--
Lee Courtney
+1-650-704-3934 cell