Early Programming Books

r.stricklin bear at typewritten.org
Tue Jun 22 16:10:09 CDT 2021

> On Jun 22, 2021, at 12:40 PM, ben via cctech <cctech at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Lisp is evaluated, not compiled from what little I have read.
> If I could read the papers (for free) I could know more.

So… have I got this right?

1. You admit directly you have only a little knowledge on the topic.
2. You choose to stand by your uninformed opinion (and dig your heels in deeper, even) instead of accepting information from somebody with more knowledge and/or direct experience, or taking the initiative to learn more about it yourself, before spouting off about it on a public mailing list.

Jesus take the wheel.

ok
bear.