Early Programming Books

Daniel Moniz dnm at pobox.com
Mon Jun 21 22:49:36 CDT 2021

[snip]

Out of curiosity, which parser generator is this?; i.e., the one you use written by Al Shannon, and since updated? I went digging in my files and online, though only cursorily, and found Hyacc <http://hyacc.sourceforge.net/> by Xin Chen, which I hadn't previously known about, but was wondering if you were referring to it, or something else, maybe the original implementation of LR in Fortran 66, e.g. <https://doi.ieeecomputersociety.org/10.1109/TSE.1981.230837>?

--
Daniel Moniz <dnm at pobox.com> [http://pobox.com/~dnm/]