What's left of the Houston Museum stuff

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 16:10:21 CDT 2021

On 7/23/21 2:01 PM, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:
> On 7/23/21 10:38 AM, Jules Richardson via cctalk wrote:
>
>> Sadly it's getting on for 1,500 miles away from me.
>
> just let this stuff be ecycled already

I could actually use a few more CRTs. Well, not "use personally" - I've got
enough to just grab a suitable one when I want to fire a system up - but I
do keep thinking that if I ever thin out some of my duplicate machines, it
would be nice to offer the future owner the option of a display to go with it.

> like a friend said, we are all just delay lines for the dump

Ha! That, I like.