Sourcing Capacitors for my H7140 PSU

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Fri Jul 23 11:48:36 CDT 2021

I gave up trying to repair this PSU myself and I have got someone to do it
professionally. It seems they have it working well but think that two
capacitors should still be replaced. I think these are the two big "Coke
Can" sized filter capacitors. The trouble is they seem to be unable to find
any. The spec for them is 4500uf 200v DxH 76mm x 145mm Qty. 2.

Anyone know where to find such monsters? In the UK ideally. I have looked on
Farnell, Digikey and Mouser. It all seems to be special order, minimum
quantity, long lead time etc.

Thanks

Rob