Tektronix 8002 microprocessor lab software

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 18:03:46 CDT 2021

Just out of interest, is the software for the Tektronix 8002 microprocessor
lab archived out there anywhere?

What I believe is one popped up on one of my Facebook groups, and it'd be a
trek to get it even if I can arrange a good price with the current owner -
but it sounds like the software at the site, if it still exists, is
unlikely to surface from a huge pile of detritus, so that automatically
puts things right in boat anchor territory.

There may or may not be a terminal, too; I get the impression those were
optional (I've been told that there are two Tek terminals, I just don't
know if they're the right models for this system).

cheers

Jules