ISO: Stabilization feet for DEC H960 rack

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Sun Feb 28 13:20:33 CST 2021

Yep, I remember having both types (screw on and wheel) over the years, I
think the screw ons were on the pdp8. The little short corporate rack of
the pdp11V03 has a wheel.

They are nice because there is nothing more annoying than having a rack
fall over on you. Or have it fall over while you get out of the way,
then you have to roll it on its' side to get things out so you can lift
it back up. Don't ask me how I know.