TI 960

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Sun Feb 21 22:28:49 CST 2021

On 2/21/2021 4:00 PM, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:
> On 2/21/21 3:59 PM, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:
>> I'm assuming these are 960s
>> Not very often you see paper tape software for them
>> Price is absurd for the mixed bag that is there
>>
>> https://www.ebay.com/itm/Texas-Instruments-Mainframe-Computers-With-Parts-and-Other-Computers/20328577123
>>
> https://www.ebay.com/itm/Texas-Instruments-Mainframe-Computers-With-Parts-and-Other-Computers/203285771237

Look at the other auctions.  I wish 11/34s were worth that.

Also a Processor tech s100 board with chips "compatable with an apple 1"
for 800 bucks.

Silent 700 which "can be used with an apple 1" for 999.

Must be some rarified air in dyer Indiana.  Or something.

I grabbed an IBM M4 which popped up on the FB discussions, but I don't
think it was this guy.  And he delivered it to a friend in Evansville.
The seller and systems are in Indiana.

thanks
Jim