classic Mac GUSI compiler issue

Cameron Kaiser spectre at floodgap.com
Mon Feb 8 22:42:21 CST 2021

I think we have some old Mac programmers here.

I've dusted off some code that allegedly compiles with CodeWarrior Pro 2, and
it needs CWGUSI, so I installed 1.8.0 (which was on the CW Pro2 Tools CD).
A bit of hacking and everything compiles, but it won't link; it's missing
a symbol _Stdout that CWGUSI apparently requires (I traced it back to a couple

	fflush(stdout);

calls). I've got SIOUX, the Metrowerks Standard Library and everything else
I can think of, and while everything else builds, I can't seem to find the
lib with this mysterious _Stdout symbol. Any guesses? Does this sound familiar?

-- Do I look like I just fell off the turnip truck?! -- Ryoga, "Ranma 1/2" ----