Greaseweazle

Christian Corti cc at informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Feb 3 05:00:52 CST 2021

On Tue, 2 Feb 2021, Al Kossow wrote:
> Do you make these available online?
>
> I found your version of IMD here
> ftp://computermuseum.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/utils
> not under source control.

Ups, I see that this is a very old version. I'll update this with my
current version and I'll write some notes on the usage etc. But it will
need some time, the source is on my PC at work and currently doing home
office.

> I hate the fact that there are dozens of siloed projects in this problem
> space.

Yes, me too. It started several years ago as a "quick" way of imaging
floppys on my PC that obviously is Linux only. But now, I think I could
just publish it and have everyone play with it :-)

Christian