tamayatech let down

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Sun Dec 26 21:31:05 CST 2021

Epay has messed the definitions up into a useless mess.

I'd expect  a vendor not selling on such to actually test the items.
Whether they are warranted is a separate issue.

On ebay they've screwed over sellers to the point that it's all but
wasting time to list there unless you sell either really new stock, or
list as parts, junk only.

Any attempt to describe the item as refurbished will mean most buyer
will claim a problem, Ebay will refund them and screw you.

thanks
jim