PDP-11/44 gas struts

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Fri Dec 24 14:22:10 CST 2021

There was a Basic four system I had which was a small amount taller but
you get into having to have a really big counterweight.  I could imagine
a smaller amount and the rear placement of the 11/44 Power supply weight
would allow RL02s and such pulled, but leave the system where it is and
raise the lid.

All w/o having gone to look it up, so I'm guessing.  Also the H960 has
small feet that support the weight as well when you pull things for service.

thanks
Jim