Wanted: IBM PC compatible 8 or 16 bit Arcnet cards

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Sun Dec 12 12:06:15 CST 2021

On 12/12/21 3:05 AM, devin davison via cctalk wrote:
> Greetings,

Hi Devin,

> I had quite a few arcnet cards laying around a while back, I had picked up
> a ton of them from the back storage of a datacenter that was clearing out
> surplus equipment. I am uncertain of how many I still have in storage. How
> many do you need?

I'd like to raise my hand as interested in some ARCNET cards.  In a
secondary capacity, after Michael gets his fill.

> If you are able to wait a couple days, I can check how many I have
> remaining in storage, and I can ship them to you once found.

I can easily wait.  I've been occasionally looking for ARCNET cards over
the years as I'd like to play with ARCNET for edutainment purposes.  I
have no /need/ for them, only a moderate /desire/.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die