Wanted: IBM PC compatible 8 or 16 bit Arcnet cards

ED SHARPE couryhouse at aol.com
Sat Dec 11 22:19:06 CST 2021

I remember  you  could  get  arcnet   for  HP  150  also   Ed#

In a message dated 12/11/2021 9:01:15 PM US Mountain Standard Time, cctalk at classiccmp.org writes:
I'm using debug logs to try to debug flow control issues when using mTCPand a packet driver that presents itself as Ethernet but actually usesARCNET.  I've gotten to the point where I just want to have an Arcnet inthe house.  Especially since I might just modify mTCP to work with Arcnetpacket drivers and cards directly. Before I get too serious with eBay, does anybody want to rehome some Arcnethardware?  -Mike