NI PCI-GPIB+ Analyzer boards on ebay

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 14:33:52 CST 2021

On Wed, Dec 8, 2021 at 10:50 PM Rodney Brown via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> NI National Instruments PCI-GPIB+ Analyzer PCI IEEE488.2 Interface Card
>
> While a photo shows the Windows NI Analyzer software in use, the item
> doesn't mention it.
>
> If NI will provide the analyzer software, these could be used to capture
> HP-IB traffic to characterize the attached devices, timings etc.

Has anyone recently installed and used the NI GPIB Analyzer software?
Is that something that must be obtained and installed separately, or
is it included as an optional component of the standard NI-488.2
download and installation?

I suppose I could try downloading and installing the 1.19 GB current
21.0.0 version of the NI-488.2 software to take a look. The current
21.0.0 version of NI-VISA is another 1.11 GB download.