PDP-11/70 Boards

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Wed Dec 8 15:58:13 CST 2021

So, to supply the bricks on the bench, would a variac rated at 2.5A be OK? I am not sure I know how much current the bricks will draw at 20VAC, and at what voltage the 2.5A rating is given. Otherwise, would this do the trick? https://cpc.farnell.com/block/steu250-48/transformer-250va-230-400v-2-x/dp/TF01418?st=24v%20transformer

Thanks

Rob