370 control panel

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Wed Dec 8 12:26:07 CST 2021

> On Dec 8, 2021, at 1:20 PM, David Wade via cctech <cctech at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> Is "not on EPAY" a good thing. I see there is a 10% buyers premium plus 4% for credit card....
> .. and " ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS WHERE IS AND HOW IS WITH NO WARRANTIES OF ANY TYPE EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED CONCERNING"

Those are standard auction terms.

> Give me EPAY any day....

It may not explicitly show a buyer's premium or CC surcharge, but you pay for those things anyway, via increased prices charged by the seller.  And you don't get a warranty; the most you may get is protection against non-delivery of the promised item, which in fact you get with any credit card purchase.

	paul