Hand tool to remove a difficult (stuck) circuit board

William Sudbrink wh.sudbrink at verizon.net
Mon Dec 6 18:44:59 CST 2021

I remember seeing this somewhere.  I have done a fair amount of googling
with no luck.

I'm looking for a hand tool with a plyer like grip at the top of a shaft.
At the bottom of the

shaft there is a "foot" that, when you squeeze the grip, scissors open.  The
idea being

that you slide the foot down between a daughter card and the motherboard it
is stuck in

and when you squeeze the grip, it lifts the card out of the slot.  Anybody
know what this

tool is called and/or where to get one?



Bill S.


This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.

More information about the cctalk mailing list