Women of Computing

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 11:29:20 CST 2021

On Sun, Dec 5, 2021 at 8:57 AM Chris Long via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org>
wrote:

> The fact I don’t think it is necessary for a Lego set specifically
> endorsing the role of women in computing is unpleasant or mean spirited?

That's not what your initial response said, and you know it.  You can
backpedal all you want.  Rather than starting an actual discussion of the
merits of the project you replied flippantly, using the word "woke" to
completely dismiss the project, with all the weight that word connotes.

> Get a life Liam. I simply expressed my view.
>
> Are we really at a state on this list where when someone posts mentioning
> something, that anyone who expresses any alternative view is behaving
> unacceptably?

Nope.  You know this, too.

> Talk about snowflakes.

There you go again.