Women of Computing

Alan Perry aperry at snowmoose.com
Sat Dec 4 17:52:45 CST 2021

I was just now catching up with my LEGO Ideas e-mail (I went through my
cctech mail first :) and see that the Women of Computing set was put
together and proposed by the same woman who did the Women of NASA set.

As far as my wife, she is active in two local LEGO user groups and was
the one of those club's liaison with LEGO (until last month when the
club lost its official club status with LEGO). Seeing LEGO this close is
sometimes not the best idea if one wants to remain an enthusiastic
supporter of the company.