Women of Computing

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Sat Dec 4 13:22:26 CST 2021

On Sat, 4 Dec 2021, Bill Degnan via cctalk wrote:
> The correct answer is women and men in computing within some sort of
> historical context so that it does not seem like the fact that a person
> happens to be a woman that they're being featured rather than due to their
> actual accomplishments.

The title sounds like a Playboy spread.
Playboy, Penthouse, Hustler versions of it would certainy sell better.
Especially if life sized.   'course, there's already Lego computer porn.
https://ideas.lego.com/projects/efdc9919-0435-4a50-ab6d-a74f7aa7113d
https://archive.curbed.com/2017/7/27/16053224/chris-mcveigh-lego-building-guide-desktop-computer

But, could it compete with a Monroe-Bot?
(Futurama, "I dated a robot" Season 3, episode 47)