Ultrix-11

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Sun Aug 15 10:05:15 CDT 2021

On 8/14/2021 11:53 PM, Warner Losh via cctalk wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 14, 2021 at 3:26 PM jim stephens via cctalk <
> cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
>>   > I'm running Ultrix V2 on Simh quite happily today and have a couple
>>

> I did some quick searching and couldn't find a Ultrix-11 V2 image out in
> the interwebs...
>
> Anybody have better google fu than me that can hook me up?
>
> Warner

FYI, I have Images of the RX50 floppies for V7M.  Al - let me know if
you want them, and I will put them up for you to snag - 33 floppies
worth.  I have *not* tried to install from them.

I also have *part* of version 1 of Ultrix 32 (Vax) - but only the first
tape.  (Version 1.1 is up on Bitsavers).  If anyone wants it let me
know.  It is in AWS format, but it is trivial to make an image suitable
for use with SimH.

ID: CC0003
EXTERNAL-LABEL: BB-BG41A-BE
DATE: 2000/07/23