Early '80s Motorola Semiconductor Reference - anyone?

Tony Duell ard.p850ug1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 02:30:37 CDT 2021

On Sun, Aug 8, 2021 at 5:57 AM Al Kossow via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> On 8/7/21 9:48 PM, r.stricklin via cctalk wrote:
>
> > But I should trace the thing out anyway and try to draw my own schematic, first.
>
> if you do trace it out, I'd like to add it to bitsavers.
> there aren't many boschert schematics on the web

Would you also like the schematics I traced out of the Boschert OL130
SMPSU and a little Boschet 12V linear regulator? They are part of the
Atlantic Research Intervew 3600 that I worked on last year.

I also have the official ICL document for the PERQ 1 power supply
section, which is a Boschert unit. It includes the schematic (most of
it, the -ve resistance board is not included for some reason). I can
try to scan it if there is any interest

Note that many of these units contain 'selected' transistors. That's
one reason for the house numbers. It may well be a 2Nxxxx but one that
has been tested for some parameter. Without knowing what it was tested
for you are going to have 'fun'.

-tony