Help reading a 9 track tape

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 18:18:35 CDT 2021

On 8/3/21 4:51 PM, Dave Wade G4UGM via cctalk wrote:
> [...]

A lot of third-party software that ran on Pr1me has been lost.
EDv Editor was nice.  Written in Fortran.  A really good version
of APL.  The best and most complete version of The Software Tools
Virtual Operating System from GA Tech.  And others I can not recall
the names of at the moment.  When I was doing Pr1mes we had all of
it.  I even did a port of The UNaXcess BBS system as an interface
to USENET.

People have talked about porting other old OSes to modern hardware
if the sources hadn't been lost.  I would love to have a shot at
porting Primos to run on x86-64 or even ARM.

bill