DEC LK201-AA removable feet dimensions?

Seth Morabito web at loomcom.com
Tue Apr 27 17:16:56 CDT 2021

Thanks to all the help from this list, I've been able to successfully print some replacement feet for my LK201 keyboards. For anyone interested, the model is now on Thingiverse, here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4841952

It's not a 100% perfect match by any means, but it's "Good Enough" to get the job done. The fit is snug and solid. I could wish that the clips were a little less brittle, but that's the nature of 3D printing with very small layers.

-Seth
--
  Seth Morabito
  Poulsbo, WA