DEC H742a Power Supplies, for Parts (Seattle)

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 21:40:17 CDT 2021

On Sat, Apr 24, 2021 at 12:37 PM Ethan Dicks <ethan.dicks at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 24, 2021 at 2:51 PM Josh Dersch via cctalk
> <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> > Fans are dead (either melted away entirely or rusted
> > out).
>
> Are any of those melty fans Boxers?  I'm still looking for a circlip
> to put a Boxer back together for an Omnibus box (for those that
> haven't heard the story, I was cleaning and lubing a fan and the clip
> leaped to freedom, never to be found).

Thanks for reminding me, I'll take a look.  There look to be three Boxers
in the upper supply (which didn't melt but are very rusty).  If they match
what you need, I'll see if I can liberate some circlips from them.

I'll also pull off the mounting bracket for the front panel for you.  I
think it may be the only salvageable part from it (unless anyone needs an
aluminum light mask from an 11/45 front panel).

- Josh