Is this a new record?

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Fri Apr 23 08:04:16 CDT 2021

Oh weird. Who did I send that keyboard to then. Oh, Ian. I did send it
to him with the request he dump the ROMs and such so other people can
build replicas, I'd say reach out to him.

Josh: Do you need a Perq1 or Perq2 keyboard. I have a pair of P2
keybards but then again I also have a pair of Perq2's in addition to one
Perq1 and a second Perq1 shell with just the disk drive.

It's finally (a) warming up and (b) people getting vaccinated so maybe I
can get some help this summer removing more of that stuff. The Microvax
3400 is not going to go up the steps easily...