FTAG: AlphaServer DS15, Sun T5140, Sun Blade 10, HP Proliant DL380 G7, VT220 [London, UK]

Andrew Luke Nesbit ullbeking at andrewnesbit.org
Wed Apr 21 07:27:12 CDT 2021

Hello all again,

With a heavy heart I need to find a new home for the following beautiful
hardware:

-   AlphaServer DS15 server
-   Sun SPARC Enterprise T5140 1U rack server
-   Sun Blade 10 mini tower
-   HP Proliant DL380 G7 2U rack server
-   DEC VT220 with screen, keyboard, and various adapter cables

Please note that the Sun T5140 and HP DL380 are deep (700mm for purposes
of installation in a rack).

I'm starting a new job next week and intend to focus on that and my
family.  I've stopped working on various projects and I am vacating my
studio workshop, so I have a lot of things to give away or sell.

The above items are all FREE FOR COLLECTION ONLY (a car will be fine to
transport the above items).

I am located in London, UK.  Post code is N15 4QL (Seven Sisters and
Tottenham Hale) in Haringey, London.

Kind regards,

Andrew