Might be the wrong forum to ask

Van Snyder van.snyder at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 20 20:37:12 CDT 2021

I have some old stuff, that's not really computer stuff, so this might
be the wrong forum to ask.

But it might be the right people.

1. Sears Model 564.21600300 monaural portable tape cassette player,
with external mic and switch. It works, but it needs a new spindle
belt. Tape plays, but only the capstan advances it, so it gets tangled
up inside the box. I found a 5v power cube that works with it, even
though it says it wants 6v.

2. Sony SVR-2000 Tivo DVR. It appears to work, but I don't have the
remote, so it doesn't do anything other than cycle through its warnings
about not having been connected to the telephone and made the monthly
call to collect the fee.

3. Tivo Series 2 DT Digital Video Recorder, model TCD649080. Says
"Welcome! Powering Up..." but I waited for half an hour and it didn't
do anything else. It was connected to my network (the lights on the RJ-
45 socket were blinking) but my router couldn't see it. I have the
remote for this.

Any of these are yours for the price of shipping -- or local pickup in
91214.

Van Snyder
van.snyder at sbcglobal.net