DEC BA11-K KY11-L mounting brackets -- how?

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Tue Apr 20 18:59:18 CDT 2021

    >> From: Fritz Mueller

    >> my brackets just have a punched oval hole at the bottom, and not a
    >> "tapped hole" per your description above.

    > The adapters on mine look _almost_ identical to yours, but _definitly_
    > have a #8 press fit threaded bushing at the bottom.

Now that I've thought about it for a bit, I wonder if you can use a
nut-and-washer in place of the press fit threaded bushing at the bottom (but
otherwise all the hardware,and insertion directions, will be the same); it
will be kind of difficult to get the nut in there with the KY11-L pressed up
to the front of the BA11-K (which is probably why they went to the press fit
threaded bushing) - maybe hold it with a pair of needle-nose?

	 Noel

PS: Thanks for the URL for the knob; I'm going to order a couple of spares
(the DEC originals have a tendency to break).